New Yamaha SHO/SVHO TACC RACING Cooler Kit that features a huge cooler element that reduces temperatures by 80 degrees form supercharger to intake. High capacity cooler core prevents heat under any high demanding boost/high-temperature applications. Quality manufacturing of 5000-grade aluminum to prevent corrosion. The cooling core is greatly more efficient and effective than the stock unit. This unit delivers cooler, and denser air for increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Features integrated 50mm TiAL Blow-Off Valve flange for improved supercharger reliability and performance. Kit contains all necessary hardware and detailed video installation instructions.Key Features Include:
- Cooler & Denser air charge produces more horsepower.
- A 5000-grade aluminum core that doesn't rust in sault or freshwaters
- Large cooler element rated for 80 degrees decrease of temperature
- Eliminates loss of power from "heat fade" common with stock intercooler.
- Includes 50mm TiAL Blow-Off Valve flange. (NOT INCLUDED)
- No zinc anodes needed due to improved use of core material for non-corrosive
- flushing through OEM flush inlet.
- High strength coating for protection from corrosion & abrasion.
- We give 2 years Warranty with every intercooler as long as they are maintained within manufacturing specifications. ( Every third ride the ski is flushed with freshwater).